- Lakshmi does not entertain returns.
- Merchandise can be exchanged for store credit.
- Lakshmi should be notified of the exchange within two (2) days of receipt of the merchandise and such merchandise should be sent (and received by) lakshmi
- Within ten (10) days for shipments outside india.
- Within five (5) days for shipments within india.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Shipping charges of exchanged merchandise shall not be lakshmi’s cost
- All products must be unused and undamaged to ensure a full credit.
- For sarees, once the falls has been stitched and the blouse cut we will be unable to process an exchange
- All products should be fold to the original fold and packed as received.
- We cannot be responsible for items that we do not receive.
- In the event an item is damaged during shipment, we cannot be responsible for the same.
- In the event any merchandise is defective upon receipt or has a manufacturing defect, such merchandise will be inspected upon receipt by lakshmi and a determination made as to the cause of defect. Lakshmi will be notified of the defect within three (3) days of receipt of the merchandise. In the event of such a defect, store credit shall be provided for the value of such defective merchandise and shipping and handling charges for such defective merchandise (including towards shipment of defective merchandise to lakshmi) are non-refundable merchandise.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange request if it does not comply with these policies.